Working together to make a difference can change the course of a vulnerable young persons life. Corporate Sponsorship is an important part of this.
Partnerships underpin all of Blue Light Victoria’s work, from our dance events, experiential camp programs, Blue EDGE & Respect the Badge programs, to our connections within the communities we serve, the police force, government and corporates.
Our success relies heavily on our partnerships to ensure that our work continues to make a difference.
We also rely on our funding partners, from government and corporates right through to our philanthropic grants and the individuals who donate in support of our work. Without them, we simply would not have the resources or funds to carry out our work.
Blue Light Victoria has a strong track record of establishing and building long-term, meaningful relationships that have delivered significant benefits and desired outcomes to both their business and the community.
How can my business, clients and staff benefit?
Your business will benefit through an integrated partnership with Blue Light Victoria, which will:
- demonstrate your company’s commitment to the local communities in which you operate
- provide a point-of-difference from your competitors
- improve employee wellbeing and increase job satisfaction
- demonstrate good corporate citizenship
How your business can support us
Because every organisation is unique, we will work with you to build a tailored partnership to meet your Corporate Social Responsibility and Community Investment objectives to deliver tangible benefits.
Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Partner with us through the sponsorship of one of our programs. We offer unique program sponsorship opportunities that deliver tangible and measurable benefits.
- Make a donation to support our programs.
- Inspire and motivate your staff through Workplace Giving.
- Provide in kind goods and/or services to support special events and/or the work of Blue Light Victoria.
To discuss opportunities for your business, please contact us.