A distinguished professional career in policing with a focus on strategic management and leadership development that includes:
▪ Leading comprehensive reforms in Victoria Police enabling it to manage the increased expectations and requirements from within the organisation, the community and Government.
▪ Developing a model and the infrastructure for on-the-job training and development of staff in dispersed geographical locations, at different levels and in various vocational streams.
▪ Created a leadership development centre with a comprehensive range of in-house and out-sourced programs to meet organisational needs
▪ Developed innovative solutions to organisational risks to enable transformational changes through training, especially in vocational skills.
▪ Delivering major projects, building effective stakeholder relationships and managing strategic cross-functional change simultaneously across multiple projects.
▪ Meeting governance, stakeholder and complying with industry, business, legal and regulatory requirements.